Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Aini, Report is Calling

hi guys..

me.. supposed to be doing my report right now instead of browsing something not useful. yeah.. new laptop.. new spirit.. boooo Aini!!! well, everything need to be installed.. mucho love to my big bro :D thanks for lending it to me!!!! my life after this is depending on you lappy.. be a good boy kay!!

 i've should have started for about 1 week ago and yet, here I am, blogging, facebooking, tweeting and whatever -ing.. due date is on 22 July and i've got to finish it in less than 1 week.. starting tonight. its my determination!!! pray for me >.<

this time, we'll make it traditionally or i can say, half modern?? haha yeah, all the second year student in my course have to do this, we've got to post (using pos laju) and sent another copy by email. it's kind of interesting!!!

so.. i've set up my mind, POST IT ON 22 JULY!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!! 
i'll sent on Friday if I can make it early hehehe

this is why tonight.. ehem.. just wanted to start.. with the first page.. booooo Aini!!!!!!!!

so this is me in Bukit Fraser. Geographers on the Field!!!

till then.. wish me luck!!! k bai!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...